Kills 99.9% of Viruses, Bacteria, and Other Germs
Maintenance Rates Available
Are you concerned about the cleanliness of your home or commercial facility? Green Restoration of Fairfield-Westport has offered disinfection services for local home and business owners for many years. If you want to keep your family members, employees or visitors safe and healthy, consider hiring Green Restoration of Fairfield-Westport to sanitize and disinfect your space. With Coronavirus and the flu becoming increasingly more common, it is important to take action quickly.
Call for a Quick Quote
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses In Homes and Office Buildings
There has been an increase in Coronavirus spreading in the United States, and there is still much to learn about it. However, the same products that kill bacteria and other germs also kill and prevent the spread of viruses.
Here are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms such as a fever should stay home.
- Practice social distancing: Avoid areas where people congregate. Try to maintain six feet of space from others in public.
- Frequently clean (or call Green Restoration of Fairfield-Westport to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Regularly disinfect surfaces to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call Green Restoration of Fairfield-Westport for disinfection services at (203) 742-0542 or obtain a quick quote.
Benefits of our Disinfecting and Cleaning Methods
• Kills 99.99% Pathogens Including Gram-Negative Bacteria (E Coli), Gram-Positive Bacteria, Viruses (Norovirus), Coronavirus, Fungi, etc.
• Reduces Risk of Infection
• Reduces Downtime By 75%
• Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
• Meets CDC Guidelines
• Safe and Effective Practice
• No Harmful Residue
• Consistent and Uniform Cleaning For All Surfaces
How Do Green Restoration's Infectious Disease Disinfection and Cleaning Services Work?
Our disinfection and cleaning services are set up to provide safe and synergistic cleaning. Our processes include the disinfection and removal of hazardous contaminants, ensuring our disinfection and cleaning methods are much more effective than regular maid cleaning methods.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Disinfection of affected equipment, disinfection of (HVAC)systems
- Fogging to eliminate airborne viruses and bacteria
These services help:
- Reduce the risk of infection or illness
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Reduce operations downtime
Why Call Green Restoration of Fairfield-Westport for Disinfection Services?
- Viral outbreaks affect thousands of people annually. Form many years, Green Restoration of Fairfield-Westport has provided cleaning and sanitization services and follows practices outlined by the CDC to keep the spread to a minimum.
- Green Restoration of Fairfield-Westport's crews are well trained and supervised to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing homes and offices.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, Green Restoration of Fairfield-Westport follows a disinfection protocol designed to kill germs, preventing spread.
- When you call (203) 742-0542 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of viruses, you will get a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, and more.
- These steadfast practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses.
What should you expect during the service?
- The disinfection application involves the use of an automatic ULV (Ultra Low Volume) or Electrostatic Sprayer mister designed to disperse the disinfectant in fine micron particles appearing to hang in the air as they slowly settle onto all surfaces.
- This will result in the surfaces becoming wet for a short period after the treatment. This period is when the disinfectant is active, and the surface must be left to dry.
- Your Green Restoration Professional will wipe down all frequently touched areas (doorknob/handle, handrails, elevator buttons, kitchen and bathroom areas, etc.)
- No one should access the structure until at least 2-hours post completion of application, dependent upon the ventilation of the premises.
Important steps for you to take prior to service:
For Green Restoration to provide the most effective disinfection service, we ask you to make a few simple, yet critical, preparations, before we arrive, to perform the service. Green Restoration professionals will let you know if steps are needed beyond what is listed below.
- Remove all materials which could be damaged by moisture, e.g. paperwork, artwork, photographs.
- Remove all food items from the area to be treated.
- Place food containers and utensils inside cupboards or drawers.
- Cover all electrical equipment should with plastic, e.g. keyboards and monitors.
- Remove from the treatment area all valuables you do not want us to treat.
- Remove birds and other pets from the treatment area.
- If your home or business has fish tanks, aquariums or ponds please ask for additional guidance for their protection. After our treatment is complete:
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your family or work staff, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services:
- Inform your family or work staff, if there is any moisture remaining when they return, they should dry it with a paper towel which should then disposed of. Direct contact with hands or other parts of their bodies should be avoided.
- Rinse any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in an exposed location.
- Ensure new materials brought back into the area are sanitized appropriately.
- Wipe-down all food preparation areas with soap and water.
Call Now to see if you qualify for a Free Estimate